10th December 2011, 10:31 AM
Dream lover

Can I go for M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy+MBA Integrated course? What will be the career scope for me through this?

Can i go for m.pharm after I complete b.pharm+mba integrated course? What are the scopes??

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  2. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of D-Pharmacy course?
  3. How should I approach the best Pharmacy colleges? Scope of taking Pharmacy as a career?
  4. Career as pharmacist in Helath centre after completion of D.Pharmacy? When the recruitment will held in next year?
  5. How to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 12th Class? What will be the career scope for this course?
  6. Scope and career opportunity after D.Pharmacy
  7. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. Can we do Pharm D after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  9. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  10. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  11. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  12. What is the scope of Pharmacy and research in India?
  13. How to get Government Job in India after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope of M-Pharmacy course?
  14. What is the scope of pharmaceutical industry in Germany? Can we get jobs after completion of masters in Pharmacy?
  15. Details about Pharmacy? Best colleges for Pharmacy? What is the scope?
  16. B.Ed. Haryana Minimum percentage requirement for SC/BC category candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Career scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 12th in Non Medical stream? -- [New]
  18. How to study MS in Abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?
8th August 2012, 09:53 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Can I go for M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy+MBA Integrated course? What will be the career scope for me through this?

dear,

yes, really you can go for M.pharmacy this is really nice stream

you can work in area of :

manufacturing, distribution and retailing of drugs

you can work in hospital pharmacy

--medical stores

--sales representative

--wholesale inspector

--analyst

--administration

--custom appraiser

--manufacturing executive

--product development executive

--analytical executive

--teacher

--researcher

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?