28th June 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to UK for job after losing the certificate?

sir,

this is safia i am looking for a job in uk i dont have any experiance but i can do any job which is easier for me even i dont have any certificate i loss my all certifcate.kindly let me no that having any job in uk.

15th November 2011, 12:08 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I go to UK for job after losing the certificate?

Sorry to say that if you do not have certificates you cannot job which you are looking for even in London as certificates are must and acts as proofs that we are graduated.
25th May 2012, 02:22 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I go to UK for job after losing the certificate?

Hi

Safia let me tell you that U.K is foreign and it is not our country. First of All you should have all the legal travelling documents like Passport, Visa, ID Proof, etc in order to travel there.

Now if you are looking for any kind of Job in U.K, you would find it really difficult to get it as there is recession in the world and there is real scarcity of jobs in the USA, UK, India, etc and other different parts of the world.

So this is one thing which may hinder you getting any job there. Also I suppose you would look for the quality of the job/ the job profile. Please do not go for any fake promises or money temptations.
Always remember that Britain is not a very good place for the Indians and there are always enemies wandering there for us.

Also now that you have also lost your certificates, it is real trouble for you. Even if you manage to get a call from any good company in UK, then would certainly ask for your academic documents and other certificates as proof.
If you are not able to produce them, no body is going to believe in you.

So I would suggest you to look for jobs in India itself an there are many companies where you can surely find a job.

You can register yourself at websites like Monster.com and Naukri.com. There a lot of companies would watch your profile, academic qualifications and call you for the job offerings.

Hope this helps

All the best
Regards
RANJEET
25th May 2012, 11:47 AM
VIVEK2525

Default Re: Can I go to UK for job after losing the certificate?

Hi friends,

Safia let me tell you that U.K is foreign and it is not our country. First of All you should have all the legal travelling documents like Passport, Visa, ID Proof, etc in order to travel there.

Now if you are looking for any kind of Job in U.K, you would find it really difficult to get it as there is recession in the world and there is real scarcity of jobs in the USA, UK, India, etc and other different parts of the world.

So this is one thing which may hinder you getting any job there. Also I suppose you would look for the quality of the job/ the job profile. Please do not go for any fake promises or money temptations.
Always remember that Britain is not a very good place for the Indians and there are always enemies wandering there for us.

Also now that you have also lost your certificates, it is real trouble for you. Even if you manage to get a call from any good company in UK, then would certainly ask for your academic documents and other certificates as proof.
If you are not able to produce them, no body is going to believe in you.

So I would suggest you to look for jobs in India itself an there are many companies where you can surely find a job.

You can register yourself at websites like Monster.com and Naukri.com. There a lot of companies would watch your profile, academic qualifications and call you for the job offerings.

Hope this helps

All the best
Regards
vivek
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?