2nd July 2011, 05:41 PM
ankita107

Procedure to do internship for clinical research in a Hospital?

sir
i would like to know ,is there any procedure to do internship for clinical research in a hospital.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  2. Internship in clinical research for M.Sc student? Job opportunities after completion of course and internship?
  3. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  4. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  5. Procedure to do internship in Tirunelveli Government Hospital? -- [New]
  6. What are the options available after BAMS? Information about Clinical Research and Hospital Administration?
  7. What is the procedure to go for Clinical Research after completion of BDS?
  8. Job vacancy for a clinical assistant in any dental hospital in Punjab after completing BDS internship?
  9. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  11. Procedure to do internship in Hindu Rao Hospital?
  12. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  13. What are the courses available after MBBS other than MD and MS? What is the scope for hospital management and clinical research after MBBS?
  14. What are the steps to be followed to apply for PG course after completion of internship in Nair hospital?
  15. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  16. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  17. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  18. Procedure of payment during internship in Government Hospital Trivendrum?
12th November 2011, 03:27 AM
Beready

Default Re: Procedure to do internship for clinical research in a Hospital?

hello friend,

yes, there is a provision for that .
if you want to do training on clinical research.
then just apply for it any medical college where you want to do it.
good luck.
25th May 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do internship for clinical research in a Hospital?

how to get internship in hindu rao after completing mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?