30th April 2011, 08:16 PM
GUREE

Can i have syllabus of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology conducted by Thapar University?

I have just given my b.sc biotech exams.result is due.i want to get admission in a good university.as we all know thapar university is well recognized university and also conduct entrance exams.but there is a problem in getting syllabyus for entrance exam in m.sc biotechnology.pls if u have any info about it just reply.
THANKS FOR THE HELP

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  4. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  5. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  6. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  8. From where can I do coaching for MSc Integrated Biotechnology exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  9. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  10. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  11. Which are the entrance exams after BSc Biotechnology for MSc Biotechnology? When are they conducted
  12. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  13. Entrance exams conducted after graduating from Biotechnology? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  14. Entrance exam paper of MSc Biotechnology of June Delhi with syllabus?
  15. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
  16. Date of Thapar M.Tech entrance exam? When is the form available? Are there any scholarships? Syllabus of computer science?
  17. How to acquire admission into Thapar University, if I have scored 30 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
12th May 2015, 08:21 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can i have syllabus of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology conducted by Thapar University?

Eligibility for MSc (Biotechnology)

You are eligible for getting admission in M.Sc program if you have done Bachelor’s degree with 60% marks in graduation from recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern. If you are a reserved category, then it’s 55%. You should have done your graduation in Physical or 4-Years BS (Physician Assistant) Course or Pharmacy or Engineering Technology or Biological or Agricultural or Veterinary or Fishery Sciences or Medicine (MBBS) or BDS.

Mode of selection in Thapar University for M.Sc in Biotechnology:
  • Admission in all the M.Sc programs will be made by combining percentage of 12th marks and graduation.
  • You must attach mark sheets of 12th and all mark sheets of graduation along with printout of application for admission.
  • Note: Any pending backlog in the graduation will not be considered for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?