16th July 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th from national institute of open school?

sir i completed +2 4m national instituteof open school can i join inaeronautical engg in any college can i get education loane 4m bank

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in any college after completing 12th from National Institute of Open school?
  2. Can I join in Aeronautical Engineering in any college after completing National Institute of Open School
  3. What is the validity of Certification of 12th Class through National Open School? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to get admission in any regular school in Southern India after completing 10th NIOS? Percentage required for admission?
  5. Am I eligible for engineering entrance exam after doing 12th with PCMB from National Open School?
  6. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  9. After completing Aeronautical Engineering am I eligible to answer the exam which is conducted by National Power Training Institute?
  10. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Where is the Best School for Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  15. How can I join in aeronautical engineering after completing 12th in private
  16. Which college can I get with cut off marks of 273 in JEE B.Arch under BC category?
  17. Which entrance exam to write after pursuing M.Tech in Aeronautics?
  18. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
31st August 2015, 11:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th from national institute of open school?

The eligibility criteria for Engineering is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2 at least with Maths and Physics as the main subjects.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for Engineering no matter which board you pass.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?