9th January 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do JBT course if I am a student of B.A last year?

i am a student in b.a last year i want a gov teacher can i do jbt course

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.A English valid in Haryana government education department
  2. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  3. CTET exam is conducted one or twice a year? Is it fine to opt for JBT instead of B.Ed?
  4. Can I do JBT course along with M.Com? Is it compulsory to wear a saree on training days for JBT course?
  5. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  6. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  7. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  8. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  9. How to do JBT after 12th class? I am a student of 12th science in CBSE board -- [New]
  10. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  11. How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the counseling date of JBT?
  13. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
  14. Where is the JBT institute located and from where to get the forms?
  15. Can B.Ed student apply for JBT teachers post in haryana
  16. Selection Procedure and Placements after completion of JBT course?
  17. How to do JBT course from Bangalore?
  18. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
31st August 2015, 02:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do JBT course if I am a student of B.A last year?

JBT stands for the Junior Basic Training. It is two years course. The eligibility criteria for the JBT course is:

1. Candidate must have done his/her higher secondary education from a recognized board with at least 50% marks in it. For reserved category candidates, the percentage criteria is only 45%.

2. The age limit is 17-28 years with five years upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

So if you satisfy the criteria, you can apply for the exam by submitting the form to regional center of Education board in your state.

The entrance test consists of questions from topics like General English, Elementary mathematics, aptitude, numerical ability, General awareness and Hindi.
31st August 2015, 06:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of JBT is Junior Basic Training. It is a two years diploma course in teacher training. The different eligibility criteria for this course is:

1. Academic qualification:

*Candidate must have done higher secondary from a recognized board with 50% marks. For reserved category candidates, it is 45% marks only.

2. Age criteria:

*The age criteria is 17-28 years. Upper age relaxations applicable to reserved category candidates.

You can apply for this course after taking forms from regional center of education board of your state by paying a DD of Rs 200. The entrance exam is of 100 marks consisting of questions from Hindi, Numerical ability, English and General Knowledge.

A candidate must score at least 40% marks in this exam to pass it.
31st August 2015, 11:55 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can do JBT course being a student of B.A final year .

JBT stands for Junior Basic Training . It is a two year diploma programme which qualifies its candidates in imparting elementary education .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for JBT programme are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Central or State board of Secondary Education .

-A graduate who have secured at least 45 % marks in aggregate from a recognized university can also apply for the course .

-The candidate age limit should be in between 17 years to 28 years at the time of filling application for this course .There will be relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The common entrance test questions are generally asked from Hindi, General English, Numerical Ability and General Awareness.

The questions asked in JBT common entrance test are multiple choice objective type questions of higher secondary standard.The maximum time duration of this test is two hours.There will be 100 questions of 1 mark each .

The minimum qualifying marks in JBT common entrance test for General category candidate is 40% and 35% for reserved category candidates .

A JBT teacher can expect salary of Pay Scale 9300-34500 with Grade pay 4200 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?