10th October 2011, 10:45 AM
sreenivaasu

Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in AP after studying diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

I am studying DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING can i join in
AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING in Andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in AP after studying diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in Tamilnadu after studying diploma in ETC?
  3. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  6. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  9. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Aeronautical engineering can be done after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  15. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to join in aeronautical engineering after Diploma in ECE?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electronics and communication
8th January 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in AP after studying diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

can i join in aeronautical engineering after my diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
31st January 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in AP after studying diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

I'm doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in the college affiliated to state board of technical education and training, Hyderabad. Am i eligible for doing aeronautical engineering in Hyderabad. if eligible what is the procedure to do?...naina
5th July 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech in aeronnautical engineering affter completingg diploma in electronics and telecommunicattion enginneering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?