1st February 2011, 12:26 PM
companies2006

Which are the government colleges providing Aeronautical Engineering or Astronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility for the course?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a plus two student, my ambition is to study in aeronoticalnotical or astronoticl engineering filds. Which are the collages poviding this course under government sector and what are the eligibility for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses to get into Astronautical field? -- [New]
  2. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  3. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  4. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  5. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  6. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  8. How to get admission in HAL after completing 10th, 11th, 12th? I want to join in HAL
  9. which entrance exams do I have to give to do Astronautical Engineering? Best colleges in India for the same?
  10. How to do Astronautical Engineering after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  12. Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admitted in colleges?
  13. Does Galgotias University offer Aerospace Engineering(Astronautical)? Names of the private universities offering astronautical engineering
  14. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  15. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through E-CET to Diploma Engineer?
  16. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  17. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Aeronautical Engineering degree course run by Government?
31st May 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government colleges providing Aeronautical Engineering or Astronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility for the course?

My wants to do astronautical engineering. I want to know the colleges in India. For taking admission which type of entrance we have to give. What is the criteria of taking admission.
2nd July 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government colleges providing Aeronautical Engineering or Astronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility for the course?

eligibility for aeronautical engineering ?
17th January 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

how to be an astronautical engineer in india
31st January 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing final year diploma in electronics and communication engineering in andhra pradesh. Am i eligible for doing aeronautical engineering. which exam i need to attempt and what are the fee particulars?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?