8th May 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BA in Psychology after completion of my B.Com 1st year?

I want to change my stream from Commerce to Arts to pursue BA Psychology, but I have already wasted my 1 year in B.Com. What should I do now? Shall I drop my B.Com and take fresh admission in BA? Will it be worthwhile?

15th May 2019, 12:54 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BA in Psychology after completion of my B.Com 1st year?

You are eligible to get admission in B.A Psychology but only in the first year of the course, you will be not eligible to get admission in the 2nd year of the course after completion of the B.Com 1st year course.

The admission procedure varies with institutions, so kindly visit the official website to get detail about admission procedure.
15th May 2019, 11:55 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

If you do not have any interest in Bachelor's degree in commerce then you can leave this course and take admission fresh in Bachelor of Arts.

Candidate must have pursue course in which they have interest. If you like Psychology then you can take admission in 1st year of Bachelor of Arts in Psychology course.
15th May 2019, 01:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You cannot change your stream but not in the 2nd year.

So, if you want to pursue bachelor in psychology then you have to take admission in the 1st year of the course. So, if you want to get admission then you have to drop B.Com and take admission in B.A Psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?