14th June 2012, 06:40 PM
bahlharpreet

Can I join CBI after doing MSc IT? Criteria for joining and which exam should I give to join CBI?

I want to ask that i have done my MSC-IT and i want to join CBI.my question is Can i joi CBI now?and What is the creteria about joining and which exam should i give for joining CBI??

17th June 2012, 07:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join CBI after doing MSc IT? Criteria for joining and which exam should I give to join CBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahlharpreet View Post
I want to ask that i have done my MSC-IT and i want to join CBI.my question is Can i joi CBI now?and What is the creteria about joining and which exam should i give for joining CBI??
Being a master degree holder, you may definitely be considered eligible Central Bureau of Investigation provided you are within the age limit of 20-25 years.
In order to join Central Bureau of Investigation, you will have to qualify an entrance examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission. The examination is known as Combined Graduate Level Examination and is conducted for recruitment of Sub-Inspector and Inspector in various departments under Central Government of India, including Central Bureau of Investigation.

The Combined Graduate Level Examination comprise of three stages including two written stages of written test and an Interview. To be considered for the aforementioned position in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), one neds to qualify all the stages of Combined Graduate Level Examination.

For examination schedule and other details, refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
7th October 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join CBI after doing MSc IT? Criteria for joining and which exam should I give to join CBI?

I am in 11th standard i am interested to join CBI . Can i join CBI after my 12th boards . What exams should i give to join CBI training ??
10th October 2013, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

hi
i'm poornesh gb .i intrested to join the CBI.i am completed 2nd puc.what is the criterea for join the CBI?i can written any exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?