19th February 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Defence Academy after completion of Intermediate with MPC

after completion of intermediate with mpc can i join defence academy on airforce?

24th May 2015, 08:43 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Defence Academy after completion of Intermediate with MPC

Yes,you can join defence academy after completion of 12th in PCM group.You can apply for defence academy through NDA exam.

UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) conducts NDA exam twice a year with the name;NDA I and NDA II

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.It has three wings;

Indian Military Academy.

Indian Naval Academy.

Indian Air Force Academy.

The eligibility criteria which has to be fulfilled to get admission in NDA are following:-

-The candidate has to clear the entrance exam conducted by UPSC.

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.

-The qualification required to join NDA is 12th class of 10+2 education system from a recognized board for Indian Military Academy and 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

-The selection process involves written examination followed by personal interview by Service Selection Board.

-The candidate should be physically fit as per the Physical Standards required to join NDA.

-The minimum height for a NDA candidate to join Indian Army should not be less than 157 cm.
16th May 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Defence Academy after completion of Intermediate with MPC

Sir I am a bipc student and after completion of 12th can I join in bsc computer science (general degree)and join in navy
17th May 2017, 09:30 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for Indian Navy if you choose physics and mathematics in B.Sc not computer science.
B.Sc computer science students are eligible for defense but not navy.
If you choose physics and mathematics in B.Sc you can enter through UPSC or you can even enter through NCC, but if you have chosen computer science no options to enter into navy.

Eligibility for Navy:
- Any Degree (physics and mathematics) with minimum 55-60%.
- Fitness.
- Unmarried

The age limit varies according to the branches generally there are 3 branches in it
they are
1. Logistics: 19-25 (only men can apply)
2. Education: 21-25 ( men and women can apply)
3. ATC (Air Traffic Control): 19-25 (men and women can apply)
23rd March 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir., I've completed my intermediate. Now which course should I take which would be easier for defense?
4th July 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

After inter 2nd year mpc. I want join in submarine engineering Which exam i will write?
8th August 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How many years it would take to complete the course
2nd May 2021, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Actually I'm now 2nd year due to covid not written not got results . Now am I eligible to that?
4th June 2021, 01:56 PM
Afreen0786

Yes,you can join defence academy after completion of 12th in PCM group. You can apply for defence academy through NDA exam.
11th June 2021, 09:41 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Yes, you can join Defence Academy after completion of intermediate with MPC. You can apply Defence Academy through NDA exam. NDA stands for National Defence Academy. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts NDA twice a year i.e., NDA-I and NDA-II.
11th June 2022, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

What happens if I do not get passing marks in NDA to join defence?
Is it necessary to write NDA and pass?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?