25th July 2012, 11:45 AM
Vidula Chavan

Can I join Fashion Designing course being a candidate going to give Exams of BA course?

I am giving B.A exam. But I want to join fashion desingning Now. Can I join that? what is the period for fashion designing?

18th January 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Fashion Designing course being a candidate going to give Exams of BA course?

I am now in BA final year
Can I got addmission in faishon designing?
26th April 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Fashion Designing course being a candidate going to give Exams of BA course?

I'm finishing ma BA final year. . Can I got admission in fashion designing. ?
30th April 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i'm finishing b.sc computers so i wana join in fashion designing college. so can i get seet?
7th October 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I am second year student and want an application for fashion designing.
11th June 2017, 06:32 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join in fashion designing if you are giving the exams for BA because the candidate from any streams are allowed to study fashion designing. The eligibility details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with 50% from any recognized board.
- If the candidate is doing graduation or 10+3 or diploma or degree in any stream with 50% from any recognized university are also eligible to study fashion designing course.
- You need to attend the entrance exam conducted by different universities of fashion designing.
- The exam will be based on general aptitude, creative aptitude etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?