25th October 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IAF after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Can I join IAF after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What are the criteria followed? Can someone please answer me back soon on this? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join as a Pilot in IAF after completing 10th+diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Can girls join IAF after passing Diploma in Electronics?
  5. How to join IAF after passing diploma in telecommunication with 63.50%?
  6. Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Can I apply for job after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Maximum age limit to join IAF as a Pilot in India after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  10. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  11. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  12. List of competitive exam which can be given after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma
  13. What is the scope of doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. How can I join ISRO after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Is it possible to join NASA after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  16. Can I join IAF after completion of Electronics Engineering? What is the procedure for this?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for loco pilot after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
27th October 2017, 06:06 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join IAF after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

A diploma is equivalent to 12th standard as per our education system.

IAF takes the candidates for the lower posts in the forces on the basis of 12th standard.

You have to be vigilant about the recruitment procedure and frequently check the website where they update the notifications regarding different Open Rallys for mass recruitment held by the Force.

You have to take part in that and clear that in order to join the IAF.
27th October 2017, 09:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IAF after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of your Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication course. To be eligible to join Indian Air Force, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a Government recognised board. So, being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?