10th July 2012, 11:17 PM
3ms1987

How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

i m mahendra.
i hv complete diploma in electronics and tele communication at this time .
i want to course PLC &TELE for future.
thats ok for in this field

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  2. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  3. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  7. Should I do PLC and SCADA course after B.E electronics and telecommunication?
  8. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  9. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication?
  11. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  13. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  14. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  15. Which course should I join after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication branch
  16. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  17. Which are the training centers of PLC Scada? I am a 4th semester engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  18. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
26th August 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

can i join merchant navy after b.tech(in electronics and communication,and PLC)
15th June 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

is there any course after compliting diploma in E & C i got 72% in last yr...... or any job vacancy??
17th June 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i m completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication...but i have one k.t in 5th semister.....so what can i do now?please reply sir.....is theire any course for me??..
19th June 2014, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

how much salary a diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineerg get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?