19th December 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IAF after doing PG in Geography and Diploma GIS course? I have 1 year experience in GIS field

I did PG in Geography and Diploma GIS course i have 1year experience in GIS field can i join IAF...?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MSc in GIS Remot Sensing after graduating in Geography?
  2. Is it possible to do Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS through correspondence?
  3. How to do masters degree in GIS and RS after completing graduation in Arts Geography with 64%
  4. Jobs available after Geoinformatics course in India?
  5. Is GIS Diploma course better for getting job?
  6. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Geographic Information, GIS Packages and Geoinformatics Applications Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do GIS course after graduating in B.A(Gen) with Geography? Colleges providing the course?
  9. How is growth in Geospatial Information System? Which all MNCs have GIS division?
  10. What are the jobs for geography and GIS?
  11. List of jobs available for an M.Sc(GIS) gradudate from University of Pune? I've also completed MA in geography but not having any work experiences
  12. How may I do a job? I've completed PG in geography and doing M.Sc in GIS and remote sensing from Nagaland university through correspondence
  13. How to get a job after PG in geography? I am a student of M.A in Geography
  14. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for Master's in Remote Sensing & GIS candidate who has complete B.A.(Geography)? -- [New]
  15. Can I get placed in GIS after doing B.Tech IT with 71.9%?
  16. Courses which I can do abroad after doing M.Tech in GIS and Remote Sensing?
  17. What kind of Job Opportunities I can get having 1 year experience in Flood Determination, Mapping and GIS?
  18. Scope of studying M.Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS
28th December 2011, 05:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IAF after doing PG in Geography and Diploma GIS course? I have 1 year experience in GIS field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did PG in Geography and Diploma GIS course i have 1year experience in GIS field can i join IAF...?
Since you have done Post Graduate degree in Geography, you may join the Meteorological Branch of Indian Air Force.
You must have scored a minimum of 55% in your post graduate program.
Apart from this, you must have studied Maths and Physics in your bachelors degree program with a minimum of 55% marks.
The minimum eligible age to apply for this branch is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.

For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
28th December 2011, 11:46 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Wink Re: Can I join IAF after doing PG in Geography and Diploma GIS course? I have 1 year experience in GIS field

Hello Friend,

Since you have done Post Graduate degree in Geography, you may join the Meteorological Branch of Indian Air Force.

You must have scored a minimum of 55% in your post graduate program.

Apart from this, you must have studied Maths and Physics in your bachelors degree program with a minimum of 55% marks.

The minimum eligible age to apply for this branch is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.

For More information visit official website

http://www.careerairforce.nic.in

Sayyed Shahrukh
12th January 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join IAF after doing PG in Geography and Diploma GIS course? I have 1 year experience in GIS field

can i join indian railways after doing B A(geo.hons)and P G deploma in gis and rs
29th May 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

can i join air force after my graduation in geography?
15th June 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance to join i.a.f since i m apeared b.a 4th sem i obtained 6.5 in 3rd sem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?