23rd June 2020, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IAF Flying branch after having a bachelor degree in Philosophy?

Actually, I was thinking to do Philosophy degree but I also have interest in IAF Flying branch. I already have done 11th & 12th in Science stream having Physics and Maths. So, now I was thinking about Philosophy degree and then prepare for IAF. So please answer me and clear my doubts?

26th June 2020, 12:05 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IAF Flying branch after having a bachelor degree in Philosophy?

Yes, you can join Flying branch of India Air Force (IAF) through AFCAT exam. AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test.

To join Flying Branch of IAF, you will have to appear for AFCAT exam.

To be eligible for this exam for Flying Branch,
Candidate should have passed Maths and Physics with at least 60% marks in 10+2 from a recognized Board. Additionally, he/she should have completed graduation from any recognized college.

Since, you have completed 12th with Physics and Maths. And you will be completing Bachelor in Philosophy in coming years. So, you will be eligible for AFCAT exam for Flying branch. But ensure that you have secured at least 60% marks in Physics and Maths in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?