23rd June 2020, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum average height for female candidates to join as an Air Hostess?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to become an Air Hostess but I think I am short as my height is only 153 cm and I am 17 years old. Could you please tell me if there is still any possibility for me become an Air Hostess? It is my childhood dream. Can you please brief me up regarding my queries?

Many thanks
Shivangi Singh

25th June 2020, 10:21 AM
Anjali syan

Default Re: What is the minimum average height for female candidates to join as an Air Hostess?

Hey Shivangi,

The eligibility criteria for becoming an air hostess is-
1. Age limit - 18 yrs to 25 yrs
2. A minimum height of 157.5 cm with weight proportionate to height.

So, as per the eligibility criteria you are 17 yrs, so you should apply after 1 year.
25th June 2020, 11:59 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum average height for female candidates to join as an Air Hostess?

As per requirements, your height must be at least 157.5 cms for becoming Air Hostess in any government or private airlines. Since, your height is currently 153 cms so as of now, you cannot apply for Air Hostess post.

Also, note that your age must be below 25 years. Since, your age is currently 17 years so you can apply in upcoming years for this post.

Other requirements for Air Hostess post includes:
  • Eyesight requirement of 6/6 with uncorrected vision in each eye.
  • Unmarried.
  • Fluency in English, Hindi.
  • Having Indian Passport.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?