1st July 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th with PCMB subject combination?

I have completed my 12th from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy now? If yes, then when and how should I apply?

5th July 2019, 12:42 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th with PCMB subject combination?

Yes, you can appear for the NDA examination.

Candidates after qualifying in the NDA examination will become eligible for final recruitment as an officer.

The eligibility to appear in examination for recruitment as an Indian Navy officer is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th with PCM as main paper.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
6th July 2019, 12:17 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th with PCMB subject combination?

NDA is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in two stages.

The eligibility to appear for the examination for recruitment in Indian Navy is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCM as main paper.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in both stages of examination for final selection.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
6th July 2019, 12:55 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

UPSC conducts NDA examination. It is conducted twice in a year.

Candidates after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for recruitment in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

Indian Navy :- 12th with PCM as main paper.

Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible.

Examination is conducted in two stages. You have to qualify in both stages for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?