3rd February 2017, 04:31 PM
ajayjha552

How can I pursue my further studies from USA after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to get a Visa?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Diploma in Computer Engineering and after completing it I want to pursue my further studies from USA so I want to know how can I pursue my further studies from USA after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to get a Visa? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA?
  3. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  4. What should I do for further studies in USA(Austin) after completing diploma in information technology?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  6. Chances to get student Visa to pursue M.S. in USA if having low profile academics?
  7. How can I study further in USA after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  8. How to study further in USA after Diploma in Computer Engineering from India?
  9. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to pursue Forensic Science studies after completing class 12th with Computer Science, Diploma In Civil Engineering and B.E civil Engineering?
  11. Can I pursue BE Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Manipal University for M.Tech in Computer Science? Can I pursue M.Tech in Computer science after completing BE Computer Science?
  13. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  14. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma?
  16. Can I pursue my Higher studies from Canada after completing class 10th from India? What is the procedure to get the student Visa?
  17. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  18. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
6th February 2017, 06:14 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I pursue my further studies from USA after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to get a Visa?

After diploma course you can purse a engineering course either B.tech or B.E through a lateral entry program. Yes you can also complete your engineering course from USA by opting for student visa.
As you want to go USA for study purpose , embassy will issue you NON IMMIGRANT visa

>> You need to first find the college from where you wish to do the studies from USA.
>> Visit the online homepage of the college and talk to the admin staff.
>> As you are a non residential student of USA , college staff will provide you a letter by mail , stating about the course you want to complete and its duration.
>> Now have a printout of the letter and visit the US embassy located in New Delhi after applying online .
>> Fill a visa application form and attach a xerox of Passport and letter of permit.
>> It will take some time to process your application , and you will be informed once your visa is approved .

Online Visa application process
> If you want to apply for USA visa online kindly click here.
> Determine the type of visa you want to apply
> Read all the guidelines of the the form DS-160 and fill required information.
> Pay the fees and book your appointment to get visa.
> Visit the Visa application center at the embassy to collect visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?