21st September 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I join M.Com through distance? I have completed SSC

Hi I am Ravinder from Hyderabad, I have completed S.S.C and B.Com but not Intermediate due to some reason. Can I join M.Com through distance.

22nd September 2013, 11:57 AM
subin1111

Default Re: Can I join M.Com through distance? I have completed SSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am Ravinder from Hyderabad, I have completed S.S.C and B.Com but not Intermediate due to some reason. Can I join M.Com through distance.
Hi,
Can i know from where did you complete B.Com? For further queries, feel free to contact us on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? 49 6th January 2018 01:12 PM
Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course? 7 21st September 2015 03:54 PM
Is it possible to join in MCS after completing intermediate through Board of Intermediate in AP? 3 10th August 2013 10:41 PM
Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? 14 10th July 2013 02:42 PM