10th July 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?

hai friends i have one back lock in intermediate can i join in mining diploma?
Tell me the procedure of joining in mining diploma

10th July 2012, 06:37 PM
sabav

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?

Dear friend,
Yes you can join diploma once you clear the back log...

Enquire about the college rules & regulation.

then apply for it.

Thanks/
23rd December 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?

I have 3 backlogs in mechanical diploma can I chance to job of l&t
20th March 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed intermediate m.p.c group with 80% marks and i like to join polytechnical is it good or not
20th March 2013, 10:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For Diploma in Mining Engineering you need only 10th pass certificate so don't worry if you have backlog in intermediate.

Diploma Courses are for 10th pass students and there is no need of 12th class mark sheet.

The admission is through entrance examination and those who get good rank will get good college after counselling.

Hence apply for any Polytechnic Entrance exam and be well prepared for it because getting a good college is very important.

Some good colleges for Diploma in Mining Engineering are:

Orissa School of Mining Engineering - Keonjhar, Orissa

Birsa Institute of Technology - Dhanbad, Jharkhand

Government Polytechnic Bicholim - Bichoim, Goa

Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University - Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
12th August 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the requirement qualifications for joining mining ppt courses, and how could we do this?
26th August 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i am completed diploma in 2014 4 back locks after 3 years 2 back locks autometically closed my diploma how to attend exams 2 back locks plz tell me
21st September 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi ! I have finished my 10th and want to become a civil engineer . Can I join polytecnic ? By which I can get more income ? And which course should I take ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?