11th January 2014, 08:29 PM
shilpa mahey

Can i join MBBS after completing bachelor in physiotherapy with 1 year in clinical experience? Which are the colleges in India offering this facility? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?

Can i join mbbs after completing my bacheolar in physiotherapy with one year of clinical experience? Which colleges in India offering this facilility and what are there eligibility criteria ?do i have to undergo specific entrance test?and what would be the duration of our course,5 years or less.?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the colleges in Kerala offering MPT? I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India
  2. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to join MBBS course?
  4. Details of colleges offering Bachelor in Physiotherapy?
  5. How to do MBBS course in United Kingdom? List of colleges offering admission for MBBS course for Indians
  6. What are the fields for medicine course?
  7. Which are the colleges in AP offering MBBS course? What is the fee structure for the same?
  8. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  9. Can I study Law after my UG BSc electronics?
  10. Best colleges in Mumbai / India offering BCA? Eligibility criteria, tuition fee and duration of course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  12. How to do Post MBBS for Nurses? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  14. Fee structure for MBA in HR in Distance Learning in Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Business Management?
  15. Colleges offering MSc Perfusion? How much is the salary of it?
  16. What can I do after completing BSc Nursing?
  17. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  18. Any course that I can take up along with the entrance coaching after 12th?
30th November 2017, 05:15 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can i join MBBS after completing bachelor in physiotherapy with 1 year in clinical experience? Which are the colleges in India offering this facility? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?

There is one and only entrance examination for admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Without clearing that examination, you can not get admission in MBBS course.

The name of examination is National Eligibility cum Entrance test. Those who have done 12th with PCB subjects and are in age bracket 17-25 years can apply for the exam and clear it for admission in MBBS course. The duration of course will be same.
5th March 2020, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i join MBBS after completing bachelor in physiotherapy with 1 year in clinical experience? Which are the colleges in India offering this facility? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?

Hi! I have done bachelor in physiotherapy and now I m interested to do mbbs after that can I??
20th April 2020, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my course of Doctor of physiotherapy Now I m interested to do MBBS after that can I ?
15th December 2020, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

IAM completed Bpt course I interested medical courses which course are eligibility pls rep me
18th December 2020, 07:56 PM
prynsh7

yes, you can pursue MBBS after completing a bachelor of physiotherapy. (MBBS) is a professional course for which the students are awarded with the degrees in medicine and surgery upon successful completion of the course.
24th December 2020, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mbbs after bachelors in physiotherapy
26th February 2021, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

If a person do diploma in engineering he will be allowed for second year Engg.Degree course on passing required enterance exam.
Like that can BPT degree holders appear for MBBS 2nd yearl? As they also study some of similar subjects which MBBS students study.
22nd July 2021, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MPT now I am interested to join medical seines courses like MSC in distance please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?