17th September 2020, 02:49 AM
Kaveri Honnappa

Can I join Military Services with eye sight problem being a BSc Nursing student?

Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc Nursing course. I want to join Military to serve my nation. But I have eye sight problem. Can I be able to join Military Services? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

19th September 2020, 09:54 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I join Military Services with eye sight problem being a BSc Nursing student?

Here is the eye sight criteria for MNS candidate , if can follow given criteria , you are totally eligible.

Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.

If you are wearing glasses it should not be worse than 6/12.

Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D

Binocular vision III

Limits for color perception I

You Should not have color blindness or night blindness.
21st September 2020, 06:05 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join Military Services with eye sight problem being a BSc Nursing student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveri Honnappa View Post
Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc Nursing course. I want to join Military to serve my nation. But I have eye sight problem. Can I be able to join Military Services? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.
Note;-
--A candidate should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye with or without glasses.
-Myopia should not be more than 3.5D and hypermetropia
should not more than 3.5D including Astigmatism..
-- A candidate must have good binocular vision
--A candidate should be able to recognize red and green colours
--***If observe that the candidate has gone through Radial Keratotomy to
improve the visual acuity will be permanently rejected.
---Candidates who have undergone LASER Surgery for correction of refractive error ..
3rd December 2021, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

My eye sighs 2.50 in both eyes in sphirical and 0.75 in clinder
Is it ok for applying indian army Bsc nursing for 2021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?