1st January 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Navy after completing HSC science with PCB? My age is 23 years old

Hello, experts. good afternoon I am abhijit tamdalge from sangli[maharashtra]. i completed HSC science with PCB [PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY] and also graduation in management[BBA].then can i join navy? how and for what post? my age is 23year.plwase give your opinion.

28th March 2015, 09:49 AM
aashish582

Default Re: Can I join Navy after completing HSC science with PCB? My age is 23 years old

Since you have completed your BBA you can apply for Permanent Commission (PC) Logistics Cadre post.

To be eligible you need to have a first class degree in BBA.

The age limit for this post is 19.5 years to 25 years.
29th March 2015, 12:31 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join Navy after completing HSC science with PCB? My age is 23 years old

Please note that

# Your educational qualification is 10+2 in PCB stream and graduation in BBA.

# Now you are looking for joining Indian Navy.

# But sorry to say that you are considered eligible for Indian Navy as per nature of educational qualification.

# In order to join Indian Navy, candidate is required to have studied Physics and Mathematics in his/her academic qualification.

# But in your case, you have not studied Physics and Mathematics neither at 10+2 level nor at graduation level.

# But you can join other defence forces also such as Indian Airforce or Indian Army.

# You can apply for CDS Examination to join either Airforce or Indian Army.

# For CDS Examination, you required to be:

* any graduation degree holder
* 19-25 years of age for Officer Training Academy (OTA)
* 19-24 years of age for Indian Military Academy (IMA)
* 19-23 for Air Force Academy (AFA)
* Must not be married.
* Must not have any linkage to any criminal or anti-social activity
* Must be physically fit
2nd June 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Hsc science with PCB Subjects, and i want to do any merchant navy course.what can I do any?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?