21st February 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NIFT if I am from commerce?

Commerce with physical student can join NIFT????please give me the details

27th November 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join NIFT if I am from commerce?

I am 12th science student and want to appear for NIFT exam but I have BIO instead of maths, am i still eligible
19th April 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th science pass student. my 4th optional is it. i want to be a fashion designer. how can i join in nift clg in bbsr and how much is the fee?
25th December 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I join nift after my 12th....I have taken accountancy, commerce, economics and computer science (ACEC) PLEASE let me know as soon as possible... Thank you
8th January 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student and i have a great interest on drawing i want to become a fashion designer what should i join nift after graduation?
18th March 2021, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello!!! I m in 10th and i want to join NIFT i am taking commerce and can i join NIFT after that??? and what subjects will ne included??? and i know that eligbility of NIFT is after passing 10th and 12th but r there any cources that i can start from now plzz let me know ??? Your thankful
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?