23rd February 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Police Service after completion of Graduation in B.Sc IT and scoring 46% in 12th class with Science stream?

Sir can we join police service by completing graduation in bsc-i.t and i have scored 46% in 12th by science....?

23rd February 2012, 05:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Police Service after completion of Graduation in B.Sc IT and scoring 46% in 12th class with Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir can we join police service by completing graduation in bsc-i.t and i have scored 46% in 12th by science....?
Yes , You can join in Indian Police Exam Because there is no marks criteria if you have completed graduation then you are applicable for IPS exam.

IPS exam is conducted by UPSC. There are some criteria you have to follow for appearing in IPS exam.This exam is conduct through Civil Service Exam .

Those candidate have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university are eligible for IPS exam.There is no marks criteria for the candidate.

But your age should be in between 21-30years for general candidate.
In IPS exam their is provide age relaxation for OBC candidate is 3years and for SC/ST candidate is 5 years.

The maximum attempts for Sc/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be citizen of India.

The process for CSAT exam is -
1)Preliminary Exam
2)Mains Exam
3)Interview(Must be medically fit)

Every round for CSAT exam is too tough so practice well and believe on hard work.

Preliminary part is consist of multiple type Question but in the main section ,there are some broad Question.
For more details about IPS exam please visit to www.upsc.gov.in

23rd February 2012, 10:48 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Can I join Police Service after completion of Graduation in B.Sc IT and scoring 46% in 12th class with Science stream?

Yes, you can.

The Civil Service Exam conducted by the UPSC recruits officers for the Indian Police Service also, apart from several other services.

You need to be a graduate in any discipline. Your marks in the graduation or +2 stage hardly matter for the eligibility or in the selection.

All the eligible candidates are at par while taking the exam. Their performance initially in the Prelims and later in the Mains is the only parameter differentiating them. Of course, there would be some preferential quota for SC, ST, etc.

So, put the marks in +2 and BSc behind you and wholeheartedly prepare for the Civil Services Exam.

Remember that the registrations close on 5th March. Please visit UPSC website for details.
25th February 2012, 01:01 AM
tanu47

Yes dear,
You can join in Indian Police Exam ,there is no marks criteria if you have completed graduation then you are applicable for IPS exam. UPSC conduct`s IPS exam.
There are some criteria you have to follow for appearing in IPS exam.This exam is conduct through Civil Service Exam .
Age limit 21-30years.
In IPS exam their is provide age relaxation for OBC candidate is 3years and for SC/ST candidate is 5 years.
Those candidate have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university are eligible for IPS exam.There is no marks criteria for the candidate.
CSAT exam process is as under :
a)Preliminary Exam
b)Mains Exam
c)Interview(Must be medically fit)
For IPS exam please visit to www.upsc.gov.in
26th February 2012, 09:23 PM
param pita

Friend,Yes , You can join in Indian Police Exam Because there is no marks criteria if you have completed graduation then you are applicable for IPS exam.

IPS exam is conducted by UPSC. There are some criteria you have to follow for appearing in IPS exam.This exam is conduct through Civil Service Exam .

But your age should be in between 21-30years for general candidate.

The maximum attempts for Sc/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be citizen of India.

The process for CSAT exam is -
1)Preliminary Exam
2)Mains Exam
3)Interview(Must be medically fit)

Every round for CSAT exam is too tough so practice well and believe on hard work.

Preliminary part is consist of multiple type Question but in the main section ,there are some broad Question.
For more details about IPS exam please visit to
CSAT exam process is as under :
a)Preliminary Exam
b)Mains Exam
c)Interview(Must be medically fit)

www.upsc.gov.in
12th July 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i join ips completing the bsc in non medical and % in 2 is 55% and bsc 49%
11th August 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

can i join police service after complet b.com and scoring 45 % ?
28th June 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I have backs in bsc can I join the civil service .... Wit it ?
23rd August 2013, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Can i join bank po exam after bsc and scoring only 49% in 12th
23rd August 2013, 07:31 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
~>YES,you can join in Indian police Services with your educational qualification of B.SC IT
~>IPS exam is conducted by UPSC every year and the minimum educational qualification required to apply for IPS exam is graduation in any discipline from recognised institution
~>Age limit to apply for IPS exam is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are as per government regulations
~>The selection process is
# written test(preliminary & mains)
# physical efficiency test
# personal interview
~>For further details visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
19th August 2022, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have scoring 45% in 12th stadard and 10th 60%
Then i will qualify of this Bsc computer science course completed after i will prove my self
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?