11th September 2010, 05:38 AM
ARCHITFORFUN

Can I join private company or can I go for public sector like CDS, UES, UPSC after doing Mechanical Engineering?

hello everyone here ,..
please discuss and tell me that which is best,.
i am doing b-tech in mechanical engg.
so i can join any private company or can go for public sector like cds, ues , upsc ..etc,.,
please tell me which is best,.,

Related Questions:
  1. Private or government sector job after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Should I switch over to private sector(TCS) while working in Public Sector companies?
  3. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  4. What to do having completed B.Com with 61% and having secured 68% in 10th and 69% in 10+2?
  5. What are the best career options after graduation?
  6. Difference in getting a job after M.Tech and B.Tech/B.E? Is M.Tech beneficial for a person who wants to get a job in PSU?
  7. What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  8. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  9. How can I apply for private sector company having done Mechanical engineering?
  10. What type of government jobs we can apply after completion of B.Tech course? -- [New]
  11. What kind of jobs are available for BCA candidate?
  12. Is there any scope for CSE diploma? Which diploma girls can opt?
  13. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In public sector and private sector companies) for production engineering students?
  15. How to get a job after completing B.E(EC)?
  16. Which branch to prefer to do defense after B.Tech? Colleges offering the course to 41984 ranker?
  17. How can a girl appear for NDA entrance exam after 12th with commerce stream having Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
10th June 2011, 05:49 PM
Rahul mashuq

Default Re: Can I join private company or can I go for public sector like CDS, UES, UPSC after doing Mechanical Engineering?

Field like u.p.s.c. and c.d.s. demand a lot of patient and time for its preparation. so if you have these property and can afford money problem then only go for this ,otherwise go for a job .
27th July 2011, 11:11 AM
myspace

Default Re: Can I join private company or can I go for public sector like CDS, UES, UPSC after doing Mechanical Engineering?

Hii...first of all i want to know your financial status.If you are a graduate with 60% aggregate then you will surely get placed in top mnc. You can prefer job now a days mechanical graduates pays are high and even you can demand more if you have experience else go for ups etc
.good luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?