3rd June 2010, 01:45 PM
Nupur Mishra

Should I go for job or further studies after doing B.Tech Computer Science? Is networking a good course for me?

I m a B.tech 2nd year student from Computer Science from not such a reputed college.I want to do job After b.tech and also want to go foriegn studies what will be more suitable.Is networking good for me

Related Questions:
  1. Which certificate course should I do in networking? I am currently doing BSc computer science
  2. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  3. Career options after Btech computer science if a student is not good in programming? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What will be good for me after graduation in BSc Computer Science? Should I take up job or further studies?
  5. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  6. Which course should I study after finishing BSc CS?
  7. Shall I go for Higher studies or Job Opportunity being a candidate having secured 55% in BCA and not good in Programming?
  8. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  9. How is Unix Administration Networking and where i can learn?
  10. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course?
  11. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  12. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  13. Which is good between higher studies and job after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  15. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  16. Possibility to do Networking course along with job for a Diploma holder?
  17. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
  18. Can I get good Job after completion of MBA or can I stop studies with B.Sc being a candidate of not well in studies?
4th April 2011, 06:12 PM
akshaysharma

Default Re: Should I go for job or further studies after doing B.Tech Computer Science? Is networking a good course for me?

Hi..
Look its all up to you what is your "priority".. if you are interested in doing PG or any further studies then definitely you should opt for the option of foreign studies.. however it will be a little bulky on your pocket.. but everything is fine for your outlook. when it comes to the job part if your are getting a good job or thinking to fetch one then definitely go for your job option.
when it comes to opting "networking" as your future then if you are interested in it and there is any job in your sight which would fulfill your desires then go for it...
good luck..
10th July 2011, 07:20 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I go for job or further studies after doing B.Tech Computer Science? Is networking a good course for me?

Dear friend,
If you get the satisfed job after your B-Tech than you go with your job,Otherwise to make your future bright go for post graduate programme.
As you are not done your btech from the reputed college so it doesn't give you the satisfied job.So,i suggest you do your post graduate course from top or reputed college.So you can get good jobs in abroad.

Following courses available to you after b-tech:
*M-Tech(Master in Science and Technology)
*MBA(Master in business administration)
26th July 2011, 08:36 AM
Muditaga

You can go for job after completing B.Tech. Just go to top companies website and search for vacancies in the company.
If you did not get very good marks in B.Tech you can do networking course. Today networking is a very good field. In this job and salary both is very good.
27th July 2011, 11:16 AM
myspace

Hii...
You did your computer science engineering you have lot many ooportunities.
you can go for:
MS
M.TECH
MBA
CA
ANIMATION FIELD
NETWORKING
good luck..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?