16th April 2021, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I join RAW if studied Arts in class 11 and 12 then Cyber Security?

sir now i am in class 10.my dream is to join raw my question is :- "CAN I JOIN RAW IF I TAKE ARTS IN CLASS 11 AND 12" sir my next question is :- "CAN I STUDY CYBER SECURITY , IF I AM A ARTS STUDENT , IF I CAN STUDY THEN WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO STUDY CYBER SECURITY IN ARTS"

18th April 2021, 12:19 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I join RAW if studied Arts in class 11 and 12 then Cyber Security?

Yes, You can join RAW if studied Arts in class 11 and 12 then Cyber Security.

You have to be graduate first than go through Civil Services Examination and crack different interview and psychological test than only you will be eligible to become RAW Agent.

You must also be fluent in any one foreign language to become RAW agent.
19th April 2021, 06:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join RAW if studied Arts in class 11 and 12 then Cyber Security?

Eligibility to join RAW:-

> Educational qualification:-

Aspirants need to be graduate from any reputed organisation or institute to apply for intelligence officer post. In case of RAW, willing candidates should possess is a good education from reputed University and should also have a grasp on one foreign language atleast to become a RAW agent.

Age limit:-
To apply for intelligence bureau jobs candidates need to be under 56 years of age. To become RAW agent candidate should have an experience of 20 years of service.

A tough process to get recruited into this organisations includes written examination followed by interview.
To become RAW agent, candidates should take a group a civil services exam under the central staffing scheme. they have to clear all the stages of civil service examination and qualified candidates are allowed to write the RAW examination.
20th April 2022, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the first thing to take part in raw agent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?