24th March 2012, 02:23 PM
divanshukapoor

Can I leave the job after working of 5-6 years due to any personal reason?

Can anyone leave job after 5-6 years in any personal case ?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Is Surendra Prasad Yadav College affiliated by Magadh University?
  2. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  3. What is the basic salary after joining in ISRO as a assistant?
  4. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap? -- [New]
  5. Which government job will be suitable for a B.Tech ECE student while working in Gemini Communication?
  6. Can i ask for two years leave from my government job in Kerala in order to continue my M.Tech degree course?
  7. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  8. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  9. Am I eligible for core companies placements if I have gap in education?
  10. Can I get any Bank Job without MBA if having 8 years of work experience in Bank sales job in ICICI, AXIS and HDFC being 34 years old woman?
  11. Graduation after years of completing 12th in Science?
  12. Study Materials to prepare for UPSC Exams?
  13. Should I leave my job and go for regular MCA course? Will MCA through distance be a good choice?
  14. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  15. Can I complete my company secretary course from indore?
  16. Should I leave my government job to prepare for IES?
  17. Eligibility criteria for jobs in IPCC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. MPT without leaving current job? Course fee?
4th September 2012, 09:42 PM
shadab879

Default Re: Can I leave the job after working of 5-6 years due to any personal reason?

Yes. Definitely you can leave the job after working 5-6 years if you have signed any bond to work for ever. Any one can leave a job if he does not find it suitable. If you get a job in another company which is better than this job then you can give a reason to your boss for leaving the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?