23rd October 2018, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I be offered a job after completing studies from NDA?

Hello Sir/Madam, after completing studies from NDA will they offers a job? I want to apply for NDA exam after completing my 10th. So, I would like to know about this. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your reply!

28th October 2018, 09:50 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be offered a job after completing studies from NDA?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

You can apply for this exam after passing 12th standard. Note that you cannot apply for this exam if you are in 10th standard now.

To qualify NDA Exam, you will have to qualify:
  • Written Exam and then SSB Interview

If you are selected in SSB Interview, then you will undergo NDA training at NDA, Pune for 3 years.

A stipend of 21k per month is given to NDA candidates. This amount can be withdrawn only when training is finished.

You will be offered to posts in Air Force, Army or Navy on the basis of your skills. As per the skills, salary and allowances are decided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?