7th January 2017, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed from Correspondence after 12 years of completing B.Ed (44.4%)?

Respected Sir, I had completed my B.Ed 12 years ago scoring 44.4% marks and I have 4 years of experience in Private school. Now I want to pursue B.Ed Correspondence so I want to know can I pursue B.Ed from Correspondence with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

8th January 2017, 09:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed from Correspondence after 12 years of completing B.Ed (44.4%)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I had completed my B.Ed 12 years ago scoring 44.4% marks and I have 4 years of experience in Private school. Now I want to pursue B.Ed Correspondence so I want to know can I pursue B.Ed from Correspondence with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for B.Ed course in correspondence mode.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
9th January 2017, 05:54 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed from Correspondence after 12 years of completing B.Ed (44.4%)?

As you have done bachelor of Education already, why do you want to pursue bachelor's degree again. If you want to improve percentage of marks then you should first meet eligibility criteria for this course:

Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You have only 44.4% marks and so you are not eligible for correspondence Bachelor of Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?