8th December 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate

i have completed my intermediate and would like 2 pursue a career in teaching and so i wanted to ask whether i could go ahead n enroll myself fr bed courses, or graduation is a must before applying fr Bed degree ?

13th December 2012, 01:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate

It is not possible to get in to teaching field immediately after intermediate. First of all you need to qualify bachelor’s degree in the subject area of interest. After that, you can go with B.Ed program. These much qualifications will help you to find a teaching job with primary school classes. PG degree is required to become a teaching faculty in high school.
21st October 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th i am 32 year old but now i want to do related to education please help me
21st October 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12 now i am 33 year old and iwant to somethin related to education please help me
13th May 2014, 12:51 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

First of all, you need to complete B.Ed for having a career in tecahing. For B.Ed, you need to be a graduate is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your admission form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course. The fee structure varies from Rs 24, 000 to Rs 47,000.
6th April 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I did b.sc (z.b.c) with 46% mark in 2006 .i have n.c.c and n.s.s certificate i also involved in games in college.my age is 31.i have experience in teaching field.can i make my carriour in teaching field .can i do b.ed after that m.ed.
6th April 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I did b.sc (z.b.c) with 46% mark in 2006 .i have n.c.c and n.s.s certificate i also involved in games in college.my age is 31.i have experience in teaching field.can i make my carriour in teaching field .can i do b.ed after that m.ed.
24th April 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I HAD PASSED INTERMEDIATE WITH 70% WHAT COURSES SHOULD I TAKE TO BECOME A TEACHER
25th April 2015, 10:55 PM
naziatarannum1

Smile Re: How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate

Hi Reader,

Thanks for posting such a wonderful query ,it is my pleasure to help you.
Once you have finished your intermediate you can either join any degree in Science,arts or commerce depending on the stream you have selected in intermediate, and then do your Post Graduation, and B.ed or you can do B.ed directly after your graduation .
However you can also pursue Nursery Teachers training after intermediate to get into teaching.
To become aprimary teacher in a primary school you must have 50-55%minimum ingraduation and must have done B.ed or you should do nursery teachers training after intermediate. However my sincere advice would be to pursue atleast gaduation ith 50 to 55% marks and then pursue B.ed
9th June 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a teacher for nursery classes students. what course should I pursue . I am an intermediate and do not want to do graduation. Do let me know the fee , course duration as well as names of institutions also .please satisfy me with your precious advice
11th May 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a teacher for nursery classes students. what course should I pursue . I am an intermediate
15th May 2016, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I am an undergraduate student I have completed my bsc computers 2nd year in 2004 bcz of my financial problems I have discontinued my final year now iam looking for gulf country in teaching profession what training I have to take plz help me
15th May 2017, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

I have just completed my intermediate with 56 percentage which course I have to take in degree to become a govt hostel warden
17th August 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I am ics student and I want to become a high school teacher. After my inter result, which degrees are Important in teaching field? Please tell me..
And also tell me about bachelor degree..
2nd July 2021, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How much time will take to become teacher after completing of intermediate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?