23rd January 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety from Karnataka University? What is the procedure for admission?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety from Karnataka University so I want to know can I pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety from Karnataka University? What is the procedure for admission? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission? How can I apply for the entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  2. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  3. What is the scope in Air Force after BSc Fire and Safety? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Semester Construction Safety & Fire Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  6. Cochin University B.Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-3rd Sem-Chemical Engineering I exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Diploma in Fire and Safety engineering student is eligible to get an educational loan?
  8. List of colleges offering B.A. to Fire & Safety Diploma holders in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  9. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  10. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  12. Is course of BSc(Fire and Safety) in Swami Vivekananda University approved by state technical board?
  13. Can I have a bright future in fire and safety engineering?
  14. Cochin University B.Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-3rd Sem-Machine Drawing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
  17. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Cochin University B.Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-3rd Sem-Manufacturing Processes Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?