14th November 2016, 10:32 AM
ashutosh33

Can I pursue Business Management course being a Science student? Will it be a better option?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with PCBM but I am interested in Business Management so I want to know can I pursue Business Management course being a Science student? Will it be a better option? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further after completing 12th ISC Commerce except B.Com?
  2. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce from ISC Board?
  3. What should I do further to build a career if secured 85% in 10th and 65% in 12th?
  4. Should I pursue Hotel Management course after taking admission in Engineering? Will it be a good option? -- [New]
  5. Is there any importance of doing M.Com in Business management after completion of BMS? Which course should I opt after BMS? List of specializations in M.Com?
  6. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. Courses to study after 12th Commerce other than BBA and B.Com?
  8. BBA (B&I) from IP university and its scope
  9. B-Schools in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka after 635.5 and 80.5 percentile in MAT?
  10. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job opportunities with salary expectation for BBM graduate? Detailed information about BBM program?
  12. Which course is better for me after passing B.Com with 66.62%
  13. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
  14. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  15. What is best to do after passing BCA? I have scored 78% in 2nd year
  16. What all courses can we do after doing B.Com course?
  17. What is better after passing B.Com, CS or MBA?
  18. Will my B.Tech degree in electrical engineering from K.S.O.U. through distance learning program be accepted by government for promotion?
16th November 2016, 12:17 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Business Management course being a Science student? Will it be a better option?

Yes. You are eligible to purse Business Management course in Graduation though you are a Science student.

BBM (Bachelor of Business Management) is 3 years duration course at Graduation.

There were many people who switched to this course after their 10+2 in Science stream. So, you can also do the same if you are not interested to continue with Science stream in Graduation.

You can get direct admission for this course in many of the colleges.

However some colleges many conduct some Entrance Exam to give admission.

Since you have not gone through the subjects of BBM in your 10+2, you may find it little difficult to understand them in the very beginning.

But try to put your more efforts and learn from basics so that you will become master in the subject.

Soon after the completion of this course, go for MBA in Post Graduation level.

There will be good demand for MBA candidates in variety of the business sectors.

Start preparing for CAT or MAT Exams from the very beginning of your Graduation and make sure you get admission for this course in B-Schools or IIMs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?