3rd March 2013, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue CA after passing MBA in finance from ICFAI distance learning?

I am pursuing mba in finance from icfai distance learning. can i pursue CA with this ?

email id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the previous year question papers of group G, H, I and J for ICFAI(Tripura) MBA(distance learning program) with IT stream?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  3. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate? -- [New]
  4. Will ICFAI MBA distance learning course add to my profile for getting better job opportunities?
  5. ICFAI Sikkim distance learning MBA solved question papers?
  6. Any site which provides ICFAI MBA distance learning past year question papers free of cost?
  7. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  8. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  9. Continue with further try after getting failed in MBA's group test again and again
  10. How may I get question papers of ICFAI tripura? I'm appearing for ICFAI MBA exams in Finance
  11. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  12. Best institutes for MBA distance learning?
  13. Which are the good universities for MBA in Finance in distance learning education?
  14. Previous years question papers of MBA distance learning ICFAI university
  15. Recognized college/university to pursue LLB through distance learning?
  16. I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode
  17. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
16th December 2017, 04:01 PM
armani123

Default Re: Can I pursue CA after passing MBA in finance from ICFAI distance learning?

Yes, you are eligible for CA Coure.
If you have Gradation (commerce – 55% (or) non-commerce - 60%) then you can eligible for CA Course through the direct entry route, otherwise you can eligible to join in this course through CA CPT Route.
If you have prescribed percentage mentioned above enroll yourself for CA IPCC course and complete the IPCC course along with CA Articleship, then you can eligible for CA Final course.
If you don’t have the mentioned percentage Join in the CA CPT (Foundation) course.
After the completion of CPT you can eligible for IPCC and Final.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?