1st June 2011, 06:51 PM
Akash.Dogra

List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?

Hi,

A friend of mine is studying German language and is willing to take up Travel and Tourism as a career.
Could someone pls suggest any part time and short term courses (Diploma courses) in Travel and Tourism along with the names of the institutes.

PS: He is working full time so we are looking for a part time & short term courses only.

Thanks,
Akash

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges/universities along with their details, offering Ph.D degree(part time or full time) in Mathematics?
  3. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  4. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  5. List of colleges offering part time ME in Chennai?
  6. Colleges offering M.Arch courses in part time?
  7. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  8. List of colleges offering Part time M.E/M.Tech course for TANCET?
  9. List of colleges in Dharmapuri offering part time Ph.D. in Maths without undergoing any entrance? -- [New]
  10. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  11. Government colleges offering Graduation degree in Travel and Tourism course?
  12. List of colleges offering M.Tech part time courses?
  13. List of short term Tourism courses in Bangalore? List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  15. List of colleges offering part time diploma courses?
  16. Which are the colleges offering part time courses for M.E in Tamilnadu?
  17. List of institutions offering part time PhD in pharmacy in Bangalore vicinity?
  18. List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering BE course through correspondence?
14th April 2012, 11:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?

Diploma in Culture and Tourism (DCT) course is offered in Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University. You can also apply for Diploma in Tourism & Travel Management course in Arcade Business College, Dhanraj Baid Jain College, etc. One can pursue Diploma in Tourism Studies in Cogent College of Advanced Studies, IGNOU, Shivaji University, and so on. Another option is to look for certificate courses like Certificate Course in Tourism Marketing or Certificate in Tourism and Travel Management. Certificate course in Tourist Guidance or Certified Course in Tourism Management will also be suitable.
27th October 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?

i would like to pursue an career in tourism.kindly suggest me studies related to tourism...willing to be an part of government of tourism......
13th March 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I want part time machenical diploma course in pune?
5th June 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am kannan from namakkal. my age is 32. now i want to join any short time courses(6months or 1 year) about electrical. i have sslc qualification. can i do this?
22nd November 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

What is the benefit of Master In tourism Management????
I am Post graduate in MTM From IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?