26th December 2020, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics after completing BUMS?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying BUMS. I want to pursue Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics after completing my BUMS. Please let me know can I pursue this Diploma course or not?

27th December 2020, 03:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics after completing BUMS?

--- YES, you can pursue Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics after completing BUMS.

The basic qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is " Bachelor degree" from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks.

The duration of the course is 6 months.

--- COLLEGES---

Government Medical College, Mysore

Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad

Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi

Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R Medical University
27th December 2020, 04:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics after completing BUMS?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue ''Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics'' course after completion of B A M S ( Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery). The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is ''Minimum Bachelor Degree'' from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks. Generally this diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics is a six month program which provides basic education in Neonatology, Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Reproductive Physiology and Obstetrics Pathology.

Some of the colleges offer this course are

Government Medical College, Mysore Baroda Medical College
Annamalai University
Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam? Shivaji University
Dr. D .Y. Patil Medical College
Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
27th December 2020, 07:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics after completing BUMS.

Education Qualification:-
The candidate should have passed bachelor degree from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks.

Generally this diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics is a six month program which provides basic education in Neonatology, Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Reproductive Physiology and Obstetrics Pathology.

List of the colleges offer this course are:-

Vardhman Mahavir Medical College

Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University

Rajendra Institute of Medical Science, Ranchi

Annamalai University

Baroda Medical College

Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad
27th December 2020, 11:14 PM
Darsh4u

Yes,you can pursue Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics after completing BUMS is given below :

Eligibility Criteria : You should have a bachelor's degree in BAMS,BHMS & master degree in MBBS with minimum 50% marks from any medical university recognized by the medical council of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?