26th December 2020, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

For which post I am eligible to join Indian Air Force if scored 90% in 12th BiPC?

Sir, I have completed my 12th BiPC and scored 90% marks. Please tell me for which post I am eligible in the Indian Air Force? It is my dream to join Air Force. So, please help me to know about the post.

27th December 2020, 05:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which post I am eligible to join Indian Air Force if scored 90% in 12th BiPC?

--- You are not eligible to join Indian Air Force if scored 90% in 12th BiPC.

To join Indian Air Force one must have passed 12th standard with physics, chemistry, and mathematics as compulsory subject from a recognised board.

The age of the candidate should be between 16.5 to 19 years and there is no age relaxation in upper age limit provided to reserved category students.

Entrance exam is NDA.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE-
http://www.upsc.gov.in
27th December 2020, 05:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which post I am eligible to join Indian Air Force if scored 90% in 12th BiPC?

No, you are not eligible for Indian Army jobs . To get Indian Army, Navy, Air Force job candidate should complete Intermediate course in PCM.
As you completed intermediate in BIPC you are not eligible for Indian Army.
Candidates who are interested in Defence Services should complete graduation and can give CDS exam conducted by UPSC.

Official website of UPSC:
www.upsc.gov.in
27th December 2020, 08:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible for Indian Army or any Defence Service. Anyone can join defence service through NDA exam after 12th standard.

NDA exam stands for National Defence Service which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year to join defence service.

NDA exam Eligibility:-

12th standard from a recognised University.

Science stream for Indian Navy and Air Force.

Any stream for Indian Navy.

Age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.

You must be unmarried male candidates to join NDA exam.

You must be physically as well as mentally fit.

NDA exam selection process:-

Written exam
SSB interview.
27th December 2020, 08:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment in Indian Air Force, candidates have to appear and qualify in various recruitment examination.

The examination is conducted by Indian Air Force or UPSC.

On the basis of your educational qualification, you are eligible for Air Force Group 'Y' entry examination. The minimum age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 21 years.

Examination is conducted in various stages for final selection.
27th December 2020, 10:53 PM
jeet2porwal

You are not eligible to join Airforce as officer or technical airman.

You can join Air force as Non Technical Airman.

Each year IAF conduct exam for non technical airman.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?