23rd January 2021, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MA(English) program again from Mother Teresa Women's University?

Hi everyone, I want to do MA English program again from Mother Teresa Women's University. I have already completed my MA in English program but from another university. Kindly let me know can I do or not?

14th February 2021, 09:43 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I pursue MA(English) program again from Mother Teresa Women's University?

no it is not possible to achieve a same degree from two different colleges as according to the UGC rules it has permitted a candidate to pursue two degrees at the same time one through a distant learning course and another through a regular course
according to UGC a student can pursue to decrease in different streams and also it must be from different institutions
it is recommended that you can study some other courses from the Mother Teresa women's University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?