19th November 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBBS after completing Engineering? Do I have to study intermediate again?

Respected Sir, I have done Hsc in Mathematics and now I am doing final year of BE Engineering but I want to do Medical. Is there any chance to repeat my Hsc with different stream again? Is there any age limit for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a doctor or politician? What should I do in class 11th?
  2. Can I pursue MBBS after completing BUMS? What is the procedure to pursue MBBS after completing BUMS?
  3. After completing intermediate BIPC if I don't get a seat in MBBS the what can I study?
  4. Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  6. Can I pursue Graduation after seven years completing Intermediate?
  7. How to join merchant navy after clearing 12th with Maths
  8. How to study MBBS after doing intermediate? I am from Pakistan -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to pursue Marine Engineering after completing class 10th?
  10. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET exam after completing my Intermediate with MEC?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  13. Eligibility to do MBBS course after completing intermediate with MPC subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  15. How should I enroll directly for merchant navy?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing GNM ARTS?
  17. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
  18. Which Higher study course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? From which University should I pursue the course?
20th November 2016, 07:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBBS after completing Engineering? Do I have to study intermediate again?

Yes, you can pursue the HSc with different stream there is no maximum age limit to get admission in it.

After the 12th with biology stream ( PCB ) as main paper you will be eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in MBBS course.

For appearing for NEET examination the maximum age limit is 25 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination.
20th November 2016, 11:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBBS after completing Engineering? Do I have to study intermediate again?

No, there is no need to pursue intermediate again if you have read Biology as main paper in 12th std.

As, candidates who have passed 12th with PCB stream are only eligible to appear for NEET examination which is a national level examination for admission in medical course.

If you do not have the biology you have to pursue the intermediate again and there is no age limit to get admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?