30th March 2011, 12:17 AM
jissin

Any problem in changing the state board of MP after 10th? Can I go to Tamilnadu for high secondary exam(12th board)?

Is there any problem in changing the state board of mp after 10th and can i go tamil nadu for higher secondary exam (12th board ).

Related Questions:
  1. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  2. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  3. Is it a problem being a state board student?
  4. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard? -- [New]
  5. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  6. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  7. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  8. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE?
  10. Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?
  11. Age requirement for 10 CBSE and ICSE board exams 2015
  12. Can I face any problem in Interview for IAS process having completed 10th from Open Board?
  13. Can I face any problem if changing board and appearing in JEE having failed in 12th CBSE exam?
  14. Will there be any problem in future to take admission in College or University if did 12th from State Board and 10th from CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  16. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  17. Can a ICSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra State Board?
  18. Matric 10th standard state board of Tamilnadu question papers with answers?
8th June 2011, 03:26 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Any problem in changing the state board of MP after 10th? Can I go to Tamilnadu for high secondary exam(12th board)?

In India main central all India education boards are
CBSE main, ICSE & IB (in few places). Then there are various state boards. The HR ministry is thinking on process of uniform education board in the country.
There is not much difference in the difficulty levles of the different boards and you can chnage the board after class X, but need to look carefully at the subject groups offered in different places/schools/boards.
14th February 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any problem in changing the state board of MP after 10th? Can I go to Tamilnadu for high secondary exam(12th board)?

which one to choose between for 11 & 12th between ap board and karnataka board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?