13th February 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MSc chemistry after taking maths in 12th grade?

I haven't taken maths in 12th grade. can i pursue BSc chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  2. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Nanotechnology?
  3. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  4. In which stream a student should pass Higher Secondary?
  5. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  6. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which subjects should I opt in class 11th to be an Architecture? Is science subject important?
  8. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  9. Can I do MSc Chemistry or MSc Geology?
  10. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  11. What should I do after my 10th class with 88%?
  12. Am I eligible for taking admission in MSc Chemistry in IIT? I am pursuing BSc Non Med
  13. In 12th which subjects are compulsory for taking admission for BSc Agriculture
  14. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  15. Which post graduation should I pursue? I am thinking of MSc in Maths
  16. How to pursue Ph.D in maths from Nagpur University? I have done MSc in maths
  17. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  18. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
2nd December 2014, 10:53 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: Can I pursue MSc chemistry after taking maths in 12th grade?

Here you have not mention about your all subjects in 12th. If you have taken Chemistry and Math both then you can do B.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc Chemistry. You can do your Graduation in such stream which you have taken in12th. If you have not Chemistry in 12th you can't do B.Sc Chemistry, you can do B.Sc Mathematics and M.Sc Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?