12th August 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue my backlogs in B.com after 6 years of gap, if not can i start b.com again from 1st year?

Can I pursue my backlogs in B.com after 6 years of gap, if not can i start b.com again from 1st year. I studied in Bangalore university.

13th August 2021, 02:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue my backlogs in B.com after 6 years of gap, if not can i start b.com again from 1st year?

You are not eligible to clear the backlogs after 6 years.

You can start form the 1st year. There is no upper age limit to pursue B.Com course. Candidates with required eligibility and qualification are eligible to pursue the course.

13th August 2021, 07:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue my backlogs in B.com after 6 years of gap, if not can i start b.com again from 1st year?

No, you cannot clear your B.Com backlog papers after a gap of 6 years, as the maximum duration allowed for completing a bachelor degree course is five years (or 6 years) which has certainly passed in your case.

Yes, you can definitely take new admission to the very first year of a bachelor degree course if you are interested in getting a bachelor degree without any issue.

19th April 2022, 08:59 PM
Kushal7778

Yes you can clear by paying money as I have also cleared my backlogs if you also want to clear mail [email protected] they will help

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?