24th May 2023, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Can i pursue my remaining last 3rd semester while doing gds bpm job?

Sir, I m a student of BA 2 year (4 th sem) A private college affiliated to lucknow University.
I have completed my my 3 semestets but remaining 3 semesters will be covered by 2024 October.
I m selected as a gds bpm in pos office extra department (govt job)this year last month.
My doubt Is that can i pursue my remaining last 3rd sem (half 2 nd year & 3rd year) while doing gds bpm job.
In case if he granted me .... Will my degree be valid_?
Will ssc /upsc approve my bA degree_?

30th May 2023, 12:35 PM
eduking

Default Re: Can i pursue my remaining last 3rd semester while doing gds bpm job?

The course you are doing should be in distance mode if you are looking to do a job along with it. If your university allows giving exams without attending regular classes then surely you can do it but it is not ethical to pursue a regular course in a distance mode way.

Just make sure you don't show your job experience and degree duration at the same time because it will cause problems in the future. If you pursuing a regular degree then you should not pursue a job along with it according to university rules and regulations.
31st May 2023, 03:05 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i pursue my remaining last 3rd semester while doing gds bpm job?

Yes, If you adjust the study period according to your duty period then there is no problem. There are people who do such thing and succeeded. But you need to be a bit disciplined, and time management is crucial in this situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?