22nd May 2023, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I have missed CET for BED course so can I do correspondence?

I have not given CET for BED course so can I do distance course in mumbai University?

29th May 2023, 04:35 PM
eduking

Default Re: I have missed CET for BED course so can I do correspondence?

If you have missed applying for the B.Ed entrance exams then you need to look for notification from some other university. For correspondence B.Ed course you need to have years of teaching experience. There is no chance of a B.Ed in distance mode if you are not doing any teaching job.

Hence, if you are looking for distance mode B.Ed admission then it will be better to take up some teaching job at any school nearby. Many private schools have openings for teachers and if there is a vacant post then you will be able to get it. Just gain some experience in teaching and then apply for the entrance exam.
31st May 2023, 03:08 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: I have missed CET for BED course so can I do correspondence?

Yes, you can easily pursue B.ed from distance education. Nowadays distance education proved to be one of the best sources to acquire knowledge and degree. This course provides complete knowledge and develops social management, critical thinking, and communication.

Bachelor of Education( B.ed) is of a duration of 2 years with 4 semesters. And the basic eligibility is that you need to complete your graduation with a minimum of 50% marks. The fee structure is 50,000 to 70,000 rupees per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?