16th March 2012, 08:43 PM
mereti

Can I pursuing BBA while doing B.Tech 3rd year? What I have to approach to pursue BBA? Is BBA course easy enough?

Can I pursue BBA while doing my B.Tech 3rd yr 2012-2013?
In case, what I have to approach to do pursue BBA?
Does BBA course is easy?

8th July 2012, 04:48 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I pursuing BBA while doing B.Tech 3rd year? What I have to approach to pursue BBA? Is BBA course easy enough?

hello friend..!!

->according to me,you have to go for M.TECH after b.tech because masters have more scope than that of bachelors.
->if you want to go for BBA after b.tech,then it is your choice but i think in spite of BBA you can go for MBA.
->MBA has more scope than that of BBA.

thank u!!
8th July 2012, 04:50 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I pursuing BBA while doing B.Tech 3rd year? What I have to approach to pursue BBA? Is BBA course easy enough?

hello friend..!!

->according to me,you have to go for M.TECH after b.tech because masters have more scope than that of bachelors.
->if you want to go for BBA after b.tech,then it is your choice but i think in spite of BBA you can go for MBA.
->MBA has more scope than that of BBA.

thank u!!
7th October 2020, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

can i study some courses from bba while persuing btec
29th January 2021, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

can I pursue BBA while doing B.TECH 2nd year? can I write the exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?