14th August 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?

Let me know that can a student with physics chemistry and biology get admission to bba? If yes wat are the required marks ,which is the good college in pune ?is entrence there for admission?

4th September 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?

how a science student give entrance exam of BBA
28th September 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?

Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
25th December 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

criteria of admission in bba in punjab university chandigarh?
26th May 2012, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

I fail in math..but now i got 75 in improvement.. Can i offer now to bba,Sir
14th June 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Can a student of physics chemistry and biology get admission to BBA course
25th September 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

how much salary an bba student got.after compele bbating
9th April 2015, 02:58 PM
amanshrivastava98

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

The eligibility criteria of various universities across the country is

The candidate should have passed the higher secondary with English as a main subject and since you are a science graduate and must had English in Higher Secondary you can pursue BBA.

After BBA you can go for the MBA for a bright and promising future.
10th April 2015, 04:06 PM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Let me know that can a student with physics chemistry and biology get admission to bba? If yes wat are the required marks ,which is the good college in pune ?is entrence there for admission?
Yes why not you can get admission
Here is the list
1. Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR)
2. Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (Under-Graduate)
3. Abasaheb Garware College Karve Road, Pune
24th November 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to choose non medical or commerce for doing mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?