12th May 2011, 01:07 PM
keshav_c

Can I re-appear for 12th CBSE board exams? If not then can I study the B.Tech course after scoring less than 60% in 12th?

hi, i have appeared in class 12 cbse board exam and due to some health problem i have not done well and results are going to come . so i think i will not get 60% . Is their any way to reappear in class 12 exam? if not then what i should do to study btech .

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  2. Is it possible to study 12th with MP Board if secured 71% in 11th CBSE?
  3. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  4. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  5. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  6. Is it better to study 12th CBSE board more time even before 11th CBSE board completion?
  7. Can I reappear for the same board 12th exams after scoring 50.5% in aggregate and 45.6 in PCM?
  8. What should I study further if completed 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  9. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  10. Am I eligible for getting the study scholarship after scoring 95.6% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  11. How to get admission in CBSE after scoring 57% in 12th board?
  12. Which Board is better to study 12th in between GSEB and CBSE? Is there any difficulty to appear in GUJCET for CBSE students? -- [New]
  13. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  14. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  15. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  16. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  17. Scholarship after scoring 89.4% in 12th CBSE board?
  18. How can I score 90% in CBSE 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2011, 12:21 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I re-appear for 12th CBSE board exams? If not then can I study the B.Tech course after scoring less than 60% in 12th?

Hello,
yeah you can reappear in high school exams but the former marksheet will be more dominating on the other one. You can opt high school exam from state boards because in CBSE There is no such procedure to reappear in the board exams.
Although if you not wish to take the exams from other boards then you can opt for B.tech. From any private college or can get recognised college via AIEEE.
Ok, best of luck.
19th May 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I re-appear for 12th CBSE board exams? If not then can I study the B.Tech course after scoring less than 60% in 12th?

can i re-appear in 12th cbse board exam
23rd May 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

am failed in 12 exams held so can i re apper for it?
23rd May 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared my 12th exams by 60% but i want to increase the percentage.are dere any performance papers in cbse as dere are in state boards?if yes,tell me about it in detail?
24th May 2011, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

I get ONLY 50persenteg marks commace strem. now where are my creear
24th May 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

can i re-appear for 12th CBSE board exams, only that subjects in which i scored less than 60 marks.?
24th May 2011, 02:56 PM
anmolnampalliwar

i have cleared my 12th exams less than 60% but i want to increase the percentage.
Are there is any way to re-test those papers in which i scored less than 60 marks?
if yes, please tell me the procedure with detail?
25th May 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE............................................ ..................................i am fail in my cbse board exams and i am too much shocked even my parents are not talking to me,my all friends are going to make their career and i am studying 12th please tell me how i have to face all these things and how will i stydy???????????????I AM NOT ABLE TO STUDY NOW BCOZ I AM NOT ABLE TO CONCENTRATE..............................
27th May 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i got less mark in maths.....so can i reappear for exam....
i have completed my 12th from cbse boarrd..so can i reappear for it?
28th May 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I am a fail student in class 12, cbse board 2011. Now may I give exam as regular student next year? If not, what is the value of private student of class 12 in cbse board?
30th May 2011, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

these board really a ........................
1st June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th from haryana.can i reappear for 12th class exam from cbse?
3rd June 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 53.4% in 12th and i want to improve my 12 result can i give again 12 exam if there is no any prblm in future and i also got 20,200 rank in cgpet .
4th June 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

For as much as I know, you can re-appear in the 12th board exam, but as a private student -- I don't know if school can allow you, but there are private institution where you can attend, if you need to study.

Your Practical and Assessment mark will only be transferred. You have to do the theory all over again.
8th June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 58% marks in 12 class. in phy 52, maths 39 .chem 51. with cbse board. i know that i can"t appear as regular student again
12 exam. but can u say it is right or wrong to again appear 12 with cbse board as private student..
or again appear with state board. sir please suggest me . i" m very confused...
[email protected] reply soon.
24th June 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i am cbse board failour of 2011 can i reappear as regular student
28th June 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

my problem: i have got failed marks in maths but i am pass due to physical education .my maths subject become my additional subject.
i want to regular reappear in the same school.i gave exam from cbse board help me how can i do so.
i do not want to reappear or compartment.so please help.
11th July 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

i have passed class 12th with 60% marks, can i repeat it again with all the five subjects to improve my percentage?
12th July 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in 12th cbse exam 2011 in three subject. whether i may got admission to this year in 12th cbse or i have to appear as private candidate?
13th July 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Chemistry question paper
14th September 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

WHERE IS RECOMPARTMENT FORM AVAILABLE?
15th September 2011, 02:58 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
Challenge the thoughts that say you are a failure and that you can't succeed. ... IF you can get up early in the morning and feel fresh then you must sleep ... to study then you must sleep late after studying and get up later in the morning. ... then by the time you have lunch nearly 10 -12 hours have gone by after your last meal. ...
Thanks,
21st October 2011, 10:18 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Can I re-appear for 12th CBSE board exams? If not then can I study the B.Tech course after scoring less than 60% in 12th?

Of course you can reappear in 12th class exams but in few boards this facility is not available.
I would rather suggest you to to go on. As you have not scored 60% marks in boards you are not eligible for many central govt. engineering colleges.
But you still have your state colleges with you which may not provide you wih B.Tech. But you can go on with your engineering career.

Best of luck
30th December 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

name of cbse 2 board examination?
1st January 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared every subject of 3rd semester engineering...can i reappear in one of the subject in order to score more marks...i am in pune university mech branch...please help me...
4th February 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

If I am not shitting in 12th class exan in 2012 ?Than i will be shitting in next year exam like a private student
4th February 2012, 03:18 PM
adlsm

yes in cbse board u can re appear under special permissions
but very tough process
best of luck

and without 60% u can study in privat state colleges
in odisha ojee is conducted they tke students up2 45%

4th February 2012, 07:07 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend , you don't need to re-appear in 12th class board exam..

Because to apply for B.tech course you have to secure 50% aggregate in 12th class in science field..

If you have more than 50% marks in 12th class science field , then you can appear in the B.tech entrance exams like-
AIEEE/WB-JEE etc..

But you will not be able to appear in IIT-JEE exam..
Because to appear in IIT-JEE exam , you have to secure 60% aggregate in 12th science stream...
If you want to appear in IIT-JEE exam then you have to re-appear in 12th class board exam, and try to secure a better percentage..

All the best.
30th March 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Out of 6 subjects[maths, physics,chemistry,english,computer science ,physical education(additional)] i am fail in maths in class 12 cbse board but not considerd fail as my 6th subject physical education has taken the place of it and maths became my additional subject.can i give engineering entrance exams? or can i get seat in any private engineering college?or can i give improvement test as am not eligible to give compartment exam also,if yes give me the details of improvent test and when it happens? Plz help me frm this prblm...
24th July 2012, 03:13 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear Keshav,

Yes, of course you can appear for your 12th board again in CBSE.
For this, you will have to fill form for CBSE Improvement Exam that generally releases in July-August.

Also, you can take admission in B.E./B.Tech this year though you have scored below 60% or 60% only. But you will not get good colleges like IIT, NIT, etc. You will get only private colleges.
24th July 2012, 09:17 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hii....!!

-->sorry my dear friend you can't get the admission directly in B.tech first you have to clear the exam.

-->chances to clear the exam are two but the chances matters according to your board like in CBSE two chances are theree but in PSEB three chances are there.

-->so,my advice is that first clear your exam and then try for the b.tech,for b.tech als you have to give the entrance exam like AIEEE etc.

so work hard and clear your paper first then apply for B.tech.

all the best....go ahead!!!
4th June 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

As i failed in 12th can I re-appear for 12th CBSE board exams this year...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?