8th May 2010, 09:33 PM
pankajsharma2120

Can i registar for c.s executive programme for december exam with late fee extra?

sir, can i registar for c.s executive programme for exam december along with some late fee extra.....

24th May 2010, 07:01 PM

Default Re: Can i registar for c.s executive programme for december exam with late fee extra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajsharma2120 View Post
sir, can i registar for c.s executive programme for exam december along with some late fee extra.....
hi pankaj,
sorry to say you but after the date of filling form of examination you cant fill the form of examination.so you can try for the next time.
best of luck.
2nd June 2010, 09:26 PM
Amritansu subh

Default Re: Can i registar for c.s executive programme for december exam with late fee extra?

Every exam has its last date after which they start to prepare for admit cards and no. of question papers and i regret to say that you cannot apply for it.So from naxt time be aware of it.GOOD LUCK
REGARDS
**AMRITANSU**
19th June 2010, 02:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello Pankaj,

Sorry to say, but there is no such provision in this course. But, you can still register yourself for the June 2011 examination. The last date of registration for June 2011 examination is 31st of August.

For any further information, contact

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727
E-mail - Contact Us
Website - www.icsi.edu
8th July 2010, 03:40 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajsharma2120 View Post
Dear friend it is not possible if the registration date is over.

As exam has some pattern they have manage admit card and all other things so if you are late then try it next time.

For more information you can call them directly.
4th September 2010, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am a bcom final year student. i will be a graduate in may '11 when d results will be out. i want to enquire if i can register for CS executive before 28th feb'11 and appear for the exam in december'11. Is there any rule that you have to be a graduate even when you are registering for the CS executive course?
5th September 2010, 05:51 PM
meeria

Dear friend

I am very sorry for late reply ,and Sorry to say, but there is no such way, But, you can still register yourself for the June 2011 examination. The last date of registration for June 2011 examination is 31st of August.

Fax-(011)24626727
E-mail - Contact Us
Website - www.icsi.edu

have a good day
22nd September 2010, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

For CS executive programme exam fees the DD should be in favour of?????
23rd September 2010, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Dear Friend

DD drawn in favour of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
payble at New Delhi.
12th October 2010, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ADMIT CARD FOR DECEMBER 2010 EXAM?
21st October 2010, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.COM. IIIrd YEAR STUDENT. MY RESULT IS DECLEAR IN JUNE 2011. I WANT TO ENTRESS IN CS EXECUTIVE EXAM. 2011
PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT CS ENTRESS IN 2011.
17th November 2010, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I WANT GIVE EXECUTIVE MODULE I EXAM IN JULY 2011, WHAT IS PROCESS , LAST DATE FOR THE SAME AND WAHAT IS CONCESSION IN REGISTERATION FEES FOR OBC STUDENTS
25th November 2010, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I got 64 in company law,38 in labor laws &20 in security law.Pls let me know whwther i am eligible to get exemption in company law.
30th November 2010, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

please allow to get my admit cart for 201 seam
2nd December 2010, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of the registration of c.s executive programme for june 2011 exam
9th December 2010, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to know my december 2010 exams roll no.? where i will get this?
13th December 2010, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA finance I want to do CS so please let me know when should i get registered with the institute and when i'll get eligible for writing exams after registration please help me regarding this information
19th December 2010, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i have few doubts in my mind. i registered for cs executive course in november beginning and am eligible to give first module xams in june 2011. i have nt yet got my books. or id card nd all, wts d latest date by which they wil send my books? the second thing is tht frm where can i gt d scanner and previous years solved xam papers? lastly, i need to ask abt comp training.. i have done course in ms office 3 yrs back bt dnt hv knowledge of tally, it is bit troublesome fr me as i am doing a regular pg course. pls tell me shud i join d comp course?is it time consuming?i wil be grateful to u ppl if can guide me hw shud i prepare??coz i am concerned abt my pg course as well.
24th February 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

registion for cs excutive exam
27th February 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

If I register in March 2011 for CS executive programme, when I will be able to appear? I want to appear in December 2011 exams. Is it possible if I register now (March 2011)?

Thanks

Regards,
Ashish Bang
22nd March 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i do cs after b.com?Is it compulsory for me to clear foundation exam?
can i know the details regarding it ?
My email address: [email protected]
23rd March 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date 4 registration to cs executive program to appear in dec2011 xm n if yes than eligible 4 how many module
29th March 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

what is a last date for executive december 2011
29th April 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i have given b.com (final year) can i register for cs executive dec2011.i have not got my mark sheet for b.com. i will be getting in may
26th May 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i have given b.com(final Year)can i register for cs executive dec2011
21st July 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir if i completed ca 3 yrs training than i can get exemption for cs training program.
13th August 2011, 10:06 AM
DN358
Banned

Sorry to say, but there is no such provision in this course. But, you can still register yourself for the June 2011 examination. The last date of registration for June 2011 examination is 31st of August.

Fax-(011)24626727
E-mail - Contact Us
Website - www.icsi.edu
thanks.
25th August 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

sir would like to know what is the last date of seeking admission for CS, i m bcom passsed student should i start from the begning or can i skip the excecutive level will appreciate if u reply soon on my mailing address [email protected]. and can i give december 2011 attempt,

Regards
Parvati
4th September 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

can BCOM student who have appeared for the finals can get himself registered for the executive program before his results are out ?
10th September 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

last date of examination form apply for executive programme december 2011
12th September 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

in whose favour examination fees dd should be made?
11th October 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

when was the last date of application for excutive program december 2011
12th October 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

please show date sheet f cs executive exam in december
3rd December 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i register for cs executive programme for june 2012 exam in december 2011?
25th August 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

what should be the name of demand draft and payable at which branch when i need to make payment ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?